Sunday, February 14, 2010

Amour Valentine Swap

I was a happy participant in Cathy's 
Amour Valentine Swap. My new friend and my partner is Deborah.
She sent me the most lovely things. This is what I unpacked from my box.

This beautiful basket was wrapped so sweetly.
This is my most favorite part. This pink basket is decorated with a ballerina, some millinery flowers and rhinestone buttons. 
Aren't they pretty. I love rhinestones. 
Look at all the prettiness when I unwrapped the basket. Pretty pastel frames, a coin purse, rubber stamps, candy,  and more.
And I was secretly hoping she would include one of her pin keeps .....and she did. 
These swans are now visiting my american pottery swans in my dining room.

Glitter! so many colors. You gotta love glitter. 
Mints too. they didn't last long I'm afraid. 
Thank you Deborah for treating me like a Valentine princess. And a big thank you and a hug to Cathy for hosting this swap. It was great fun!

Here is a list of all participant's so you can visit each one and applaud all the creativity and pretties. 

Sheila - Faded But Desired Treasures
Melissa - Piney Rose
Janet - Janets Creative Pillows
Debbi - The Wicker Patio
Deborah - Debs Vintage Soul
Trisha - The Brantingham Family 
Vera - Olivia Paiges
Gail - The Sassy Beach
Rhea - Sweet n Shabby Roses
Sandy - Hobbnobbers
Sarah - My So Called Junky Life
Eleanor - A Bit of Pink Heaven
Jenny - Fated Follies
Linda - Country Pickins
Joyce - Scrap for Joy
Julie Ann - Kitchen Floor Creations
Stephanie - Rose Petals and Rust
Carol - Songberries
Terri - The Glittered Nest
Lisa - Lisas Craft Boutique
Chastity - One Womens Haven
Cindy - Angel Heart Designs
Tracey - Magical Kardz
Mary - Vintage Patina
Jacalyn - RME Bath Products
Mary Jo - Creative Vintage Cottage
Lisa - Pupylov
Lori - Ruffles Ribbons and Roses
Valarie - Glittery Daze and Nights
Karen - Secondhand Rose
Jayme - Flaming Biscuits On The Farm
Elyse - Tinkered Treasures
Lisa - Pale Pink and Roses
Shannon - Shabby Shans Cottage
Vivian - Vivs Whimsy
Kathy - Lil Bit Old Lil Bit New
Stephanie - Crowns and Pearls
Nancy - Coeur d'Alene Gifts
Karen - My Desert Cottage
Tammy - One Frustrated Momma
Ramona - Samuels Family Frenzy
Cathy - Treasured Heirlooms
Pam - Treasures-N-Textures
Sherry - Sherrys Rose Cottage
Laurie - Mermaid Treasures Art
Sue - Suzeeez
Andrea - Vintage Bella Studio
Hannah - Ashmore Family
Meg - Vintage Garden Home
Nancy - Its Raining Pearls
Josette - My Grammas Soul
Angela - Henny Penny and Chickies
Melissa - Abigails Pocatello 
Cassandra - My Artful Adventures
Renee - Vintage Recreations
Lorena - Rose Chic Friends
Amy - Paper Trails Leaver
Stevie - My Art Canvas
Jennifer - Jennifers Petal Palace
Shirl - Shirls Rose Cottage
Lulu - Coastal Sisters News
Jill - Jill Sibbald
Crystal - The Hummingbird Cottage
Hayley - Nesting Notions
Nicole - Gibbys Girl
Bryanna -The Canarys Cupcake 




23 comments:

sissie said...

What a lovely basket of Valentine goodies. I am always amazed at the talent and creativity that is abundant here in our world.

hugs
Sissie

Cathy said...

YOU GO GIRL!

What a lovely lot of Valentine treasures. I hope you enjoyed participating in the swap as much as I enjoyed doing it.

Thank you for joining in the fun and helping me make it a great success.

xo Cathy

Lisa said...

Oh how lovely! You got some really great stuff! Can never go wrong with glitter!! I am glad to have met you!
Hugs, Lisa

stefanie said...

what a great Valentine, so much goodness!!! it was fun, huh

Vera said...

Such wonderful things! And a lovely presentation to go with it.

Hope you have a wonderful Valentine's Day!

Vera
Olivia paige

Debbi said...

Wasn't this fun? I'm gonna have to go see what you sent! I somehow got confused and originally only posted what I sent. If you come back by, my gift is posted now, too. This was just a blast! Wasn't it?
~ Debbi {Debbi Thinks Deep}

Shabby Shan said...

I love your basket and all of your goodies! Everything is so pretty!
Happy Valentine's Day!

Shannon
Shabby Shan's Cottage

Shirl said...

Hello Karen, Happy Valentines Day! Wow your gifts that you received are just beautiful! I love seeing the different ways all the heart boxes have been decorated! Enjoy your day of visiting Valentine Amour Swaps, this was so much fun! A big thank you to our sweet hostess Cathy!
Have a Happy Valentines Day.
Blessings to you! Shirl
Shirls Rose Cottage

Lori said...

what a beautiful basket of swap goodness!!! everything looks wonderful...happy valentines day Karen!!!

stephanie said...

Thanks so much for sharing all the photos of the swap....It was a fun swap, wasn't it?

Cassandra said...

such beautiful goodies. Thanks so much for sharing!

Ele at abitofpinkheaven said...

I also love that ballering and flower display! Looks like you received some nice treasures! I had loads of fun with the girls yesterday. Hope you had a great Valentines!

Karen Valentine said...

Wow, what a great basket of goodies you received form your partner. This swap has been so much fun! Have a wonderful day!

Karen
My Desert Cottage

vickie said...

Wow, Karen, what wonderful goodies from your swap partner! The basket is so pretty, and all the contents, you are going to love!

Heather ~Pretty Petals said...

What beautiful treasures you recieved! I love love the pin holder. so sweet. Gotta love swaps!

xoxo Heather

Stephanie ~ Angelic Accents said...

What terrific goodies for you to play with, Karen!!

Hugs,
Stephanie
Angelic Accents

Nice and Easy Antiques said...

Oh My! You sure scored!!! What a wonderful gift. Love that pincushion and the 3 little frames. Thank you so much for your lovely visit!

Cape Cod Rambling Rose said...

What a fabulous basket of treasures! And that pinkeep is darling! Thank you for visiting my blog today. =)

debi said...

What a beautiful basket...and so many lovely gifts! I love the pin keep. Beautiful!

Cottage Cozy said...

Wow...you certainly were spoiled! How lovely!

June said...

I love seeing all of the awesome swaps going around in blogland. You got some beautiful loot there.
Hugs

Little Pink Studio said...

What a lovely basket of goodies! I love those little frames she included!
Cerri xoxo

Rebecca said...

Karen...

I am on the FLOOR laughing at the comment you left on my blog. Hysterical lady you are! I'm still smiling.

Yep...his sorry butt got kicked to the curb. That's IT!

Thanks for stopping by!

Love your Valentine goodies. Mostly I love the inspiration I get when I stop by!

Love to you~Rebecca