Saturday, April 3, 2010

Miss Rhea's Easter Swap

I am so happy that I participated in Miss Rhea's Easter Swap.
Thank you Miss Rhea! This was so much fun and alot of work on the hostess's part. 
We each received 2 partners and we were to make a basket using a yogurt cup and include 5 treasures with it. My first partner was Linda.
This is my beautiful basket and treasures from Linda as I took them out of the box.

I asked my partners to use creams, whites, beiges etc.
This is a detail of my basket , a sheet music flower
These are the treasures Linda included with my basket...Pompom trim, a rhinestone button, lace and a chandelier crystal all on the most beautiful tags. She also included chandelier stamped muslin ribbon with an Eiffel tower charm. I really enjoyed all of it!
I love chandeliers! Thank you soooo much Linda.

My second partner was Leslie.
This is the pretty basket she gifted me with and all the pretty wrapped treasures.
Here is a close-up of the pretty basket she made.
These are my gorgeous treasures unwrapped.
They include the sweetest tiny seam binding covered wreath, a velvet bookmark,
a rhinestone pin, a shaker of silver glitter,
and a millinery flower of the most beautiful shades of ecru and sand. Thank you Leslie, I love it all!
Happy Blessed Easter to everyone!

16 comments:

Tobi Britton*pinkpixieforest.blogspot.com said...

Oh those baskets are to DIE for!!
You are all so talented!
Have a Peaceful and Blessed easter,
Tobi and the Pixies!

Tobi Britton*pinkpixieforest.blogspot.com said...

Those Baskets are FABULOUS!!! How much fun was this?? Those tiny chandeliers?? Wow- you and your partners really got a jackpot!

Have a Peaceful and Blessed Easter,
Tobi and the Pixies!



PS- I really love your eggs from the post below this

Linda K. said...

My sweet little basket is just like yours from Leslie! It's the cutest little thing. This was such fun! Thank you again dear lady!

Linda

Unknown said...

Wow! You got totally spoiled.....I love the baskets both ladies made all the little treasures.....again, WOW!

PeggyR said...

It was a fun swap wasn't it! Thanks for posting in m blog.

Kath' said...

I loved all the things you got. They are the BOMB. I love all the things you got in them as well. What talented ladies. It looks like you all had fun. Kath' from www.lilbitoldlilbitnew.blogspot.com

Melony at Whimsy Daisy! said...

What a great swap! I very much enjoyed mine too. Little things like this are a blessing, and FUN too!

Scrap for Joy said...

I'm really enjoying this hop and I loved making the baskets. All of your treasures are beautiful!
Happy Easter!
Joyce

Leslie said...

I love my beautiful basket! And the treasures you sent were fabulous! Thank you for being such a wonderful partner! This was a fun swap!
Have a Happy Easter!

stefanie said...

oh, gorgeous!!!!!
wishing you a wonderful Easter Sunday!

Shirl said...

Hi Karen, Happy Easter, what pretty little baskets you received and made. How creative you both are!
Blessings, Shirl
Shirls Rose Cottage

Vicki said...

Oh, Karen, I love everything you received. Those baskets are sweet as can be and the little treasures inside are wonderful! You are a lucky girl!!! Thank you so much for coming by for a visit and for the kind comments you left for me. I hope you have a lovely week, sweet friend! Vicki

Diane Mars said...

What a great group of Women that participated in Rheas swap. Everything looks so charming, I love it all
the prettiest colors, great fun! Hugs, Diane

Stephanie ~ Angelic Accents said...

What beautiful little baskedets you received! The one with the chandelier items is just absolutely the best ever!!!!!! Love the precious little wreath in the 2nd one, too!!!! So happy they spoiled you so much.

Big TX Hugs,
Stephanie
Angelic Accents

Alisa Noble said...

Wow! These are both stunning! You lucky girl!

I also love your Easter eggs. Such a cute idea!

Kelly Bookend Diaries said...

you have a beautiful website.
Kelly Bookend Diaries